Gerbing Premium Heated Jacket Liner with MicroWirePRO®
View Reviews Regular price £199.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): -Infinity%
Gerbing's warmest, most comfortable heated motorcycle jacket liner EVER! A game-changer for riding in cold weather
Model in the video wears the XL size, is 6ft and 15.5 stones.
Our flagship product has been redesigned for winter 2020-21 and is better than ever.
The 2020 MicroWirePRO® Gerbing Premium Heated Jacket Liner still retains all of the fantastic features of the old model, but now offers customers a more tailored compression fit, with even more of our patented heating wire distributed throughout the front and back of the jacket, the collar and the sleeves. A stretch material down each side of the body and the inside of each arm ensures an extremely comfortable, snug fit, but with full stretch to prevent the chances of bulking under your outer jacket.
This top-of-the-range heated jacket liner has 3 input connections situated inside the front pocket which, when used with one of our temperature controllers, will allow the wearer to regulate the heat settings. The first plug draws the power for the heated jacket liner. The second is the power draw plug for Gerbing MicroWirePRO® heated gloves, which can be connected to the sleeves of the jacket liner. The third plug is the accessory plug, which can be connected to your heated trousers and/or heated socks.
Designed to replace your existing jacket liner, our MicroWirePRO® heated liner, with its unique heating system, allows you to wear your existing outerwear whilst providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. We recommend this jacket liner is worn with a long-sleeved base layer underneath. With over 35 metres of heating wire in our heated jacket liner, we guarantee that you will be kept warm, even in sub-zero temperatures!
Gerbing's Premium heated motorcycle jacket liner can also be powered from our powerful 10Ah battery.
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell, this tailored jacket is designed to be a lightweight and highly compressible garment - the perfect item to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- Water-repellent zip.
- Inside and outside pockets.
- Silky-soft micro denier collar.
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- Built-in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to, and powered from, the jacket liner.
- Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use.
- 2 dual-wiring circuits to enable gloves and any other Gerbing product to be controlled independently from the jacket (if used with temperature controller).
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
- Battery harness included
***IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE***
Used with just the battery harness, this jacket will operate at maximum heat, which unless used in extremely cold climates (i.e Scandinavia), will be too hot and could cause skin discomfort unless disconnected. In order to adjust the temperature you will need a Gerbing temperature controller. To view available options, depending on your requirements, please click here.