Gerbing Premium Heated Jacket Liner
Regular price £199.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): -Infinity%
Our warmest, most comfortable jacket EVER! This jacket liner really is a game-changer when it comes to riding in cold weather.
Gerbings’ Flagship product has been re-designed for winter 2020 and is now better than ever.
The 2020 MicroWirePRO® Jacket still retains all of the fantastic features of the old model but now offers customers a more tailored fit with even more or our patented heating wire distributed throughout the front and back of the jacket, the collar and the sleeves. A stretch material down each side of the body and the inside of each arm ensures an extremely comfortable snug fit but with full stretch to prevent the chances of bulking under your outer jacket.
The heated jacket has 3 input connections situated inside the front pocket, which, when used with one of our Temperature Controllers will allow the wearer to regulate the heat settings: The 1st plug draws the power for the heated jacket. The 2nd is the power draw plug for Gerbing MicroWirePRO® heated gloves which can be connected to the sleeves of the jacket. The third plug is the accessory plug which can be connected to your heated trousers and/or heated socks.
Designed to replace your existing jacket liner, Our MicroWirePRO® jacket liner with it's unique heating system allows you to wear your existing outerwear whilst providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. We recommend this jacket is worn with a long-sleeved base layer underneath. With over 35 meters of heating wire in our heated jacket, we guarantee you that you will be kept warm even in sub-zero temperatures!
This jacket can also be powered from our powerful 10Ah Battery
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell, this tailored jacket is designed to be a lightweight and highly compressible garment - the perfect item to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- Water repellent zip Inside and outside pockets.
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- Built in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to, and powered from, the liner.
- Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use.
- 2 dual wiring circuits to enable gloves and any other Gerbing product to be controlled independently from the jacket (if used with Temp. Controller)
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
- Battery Harness included
Used with just the battery harness, this jacket will operate at maximum heat. In order to adjust the temperature you will need a Gerbing temperature controller. To view available options for gerbing temperature controllers visit our range here.