Gerbing Heated Trouser Liner
View Reviews Regular price £189.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): -Infinity%
Our super-comfy, super-stretchy Gerbing Heated Trouser Liner. New design for 2020: our warmest ever!
Gerbing's heated motorcycle trouser liner, with its unique heating system, allows you to wear your existing outerwear while providing an even distribution of warmth. The entire back of the trouser consists of a soft stretch material, giving the wearer an extremely comfortable fit and reducing the chances of ‘bulking’ under your outer garment. Constructed from a Teflon-coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell utilising Thinsulate® insulation, this heated trouser liner is compressible, water-repellent, durable and lightweight.
Gerbing's heated trousers have 4 heating areas: 2 heating elements on the front of the legs starting from just below the waist and finishing midway down the shin; the other, 2 heating elements on the hips.
- The compression-fit design fits snugly and easily under your outer garments.
- Fully adjustable Velcro waist straps for comfort.
- Stretch Lycra at rear for maximum comfort.
- Plugs situated within the leg for attaching our Gerbing heated socks.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Can be powered through the Gerbing Premium Heated Jacket Liner (but not the Basic Heated Jacket Liner).
These comfortable heated trousers are supplied with a Gerbing battery cable. In order to regulate the temperature of the trousers, you will require a separate temperature controller. If not connecting to Gerbing's Premium Heated Jacket Liner, we recommend you purchase the Gerbing Single Controller.